FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you have any questions that aren't answered here, use the contact form to get in touch with us.
1. Do I have to find a partner to bring to dance classes?
No, you do not need a partner. There will be assistants who will pair up with the members who do not have partners. We also rotate partners – this is a great way to interact and meet other members!
2. Do I have to be a UofT student to take any of the dance classes?
No, anyone can become a member and take our classes. However, if you are a student of a post-secondary/secondary educational institution your registration course cost will be less compared to non-students.
3. How many dance classes are in a term and how long is each class?
The Fall (September-November) & Winter (January-March) terms are one-hour classes per week for 10 weeks. The Spring (May-June) & Summer (July-August) terms are one hour and a half-classes per week for 6 weeks.
4. Can I still register late?
Yes, provided there are spots left AND the instructor consents to it.
5. Can I just pay by the class if I’m interested in trying out a class?
Yes, if there are any spots left and at the discretion of the instructor, you may pay the drop-in rate. See our registration policies for more information.
6. Can I take more than one class?
There is no limit to the number of dance classes you may take with UTDC. Also keep in mind that we do offer classes every term (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer) as well so if one class doesn't fit in your schedule you can take it next term as well.
7. Do you accept credit card, debit, or electronic payments?
YES! We accept e-transfers to email@example.com. Please make the password to the security question "dance". Alternatively, we accept payments through Pay Pal at: paypal.me/utdanceclub. Please use this link only.